Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This will NEVER be the case for Nokia

I've experienced using Nokia phone for quite some times and the durability and endurance of the phone is simply amazing. You see I'm a little bit rough and careless with my things most of the times. My phone will either accidentally dropped and fell on the ground, or being tossed by the small kids at home because I simply place the phone everywhere or many other silly incidents. But even when all these rash things happen to my phone, it will always be in a perfect condition. That is why I would always stick to Nokia. Even when I drop it one meter from the ground none of it parts will detached from the phone. The most is you will see the housing split off from the phone only but the phone still look as good. And even so if the housing couldn't be used anymore you can always get a replacement for it because Nokia housing is replaceable. There was once when my friend dropped her Samsung phone and it sufferred critical injury. The phone actually split into 2(between the back part and front part of the phone)and she had to use a rubber band to secure them back together and use it. But this will never be the case for Nokia!


For instance if we made a comparison between Sony Ericsson and Nokia, Sony always have this problem with it's keypad after some times of using it but not the case for Nokia. (to Sony lovers no offence, I just made this comparison out of my owm visual experience =)


This video below shows what happen to Nokia phone after being washed with water:


n the result is it's still FINE!

2 comments:

  1. wow!! this is perfect for careless people..hahaha.. stil can be use even it get into the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is quite suitable for me,hehe...^^

    ReplyDelete