Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Down the Memory Lane

Still remember what was the first Nokia phone that made people went ‘goo-goo-gah-gah’ over it? The Nokia phone that almost every single living thing on earth wants to have and must have? Any ideas guys? Okay, perhaps some of you might have forgotten all about this great-great-grandfather of Nokia phone. Let me take you down the memory lane and help you to pick up the pieces of your memory that was scattered along the lane. LOL!

I embedded a very old sentimental korean love song to suit this mood.It's titled My Memory from the drama Winter Sonata. Lolz! So click the player running while u go thru this post!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA







This phone was a widespread phenomenon back at that time it was released, which should be roughly in the year 1998 or 99. Firstly because, this phone was considered to be the smallest phone, handiest phone and antenna-less unlike this phone below,



which is so incredibly bulky (of course heavy) yet funnily but true, this was used to be known as a mobile phone! R u SERIOUS?!!! This is not even mobile or handy to be carried around! I’d say it’s more of a hassle to carry this thing along with you! I’ve seen this kind of phone in reality because my uncle used to own this phone and would bring it with him (yeah, because it’s a mobile phone right? Obviously you would bring it with your side *sniggers*) when I was a kid (4-5 years old maybe?).

Okay back to this Nokia 3210 (would never forget this number *geez*), I recalled to have seen this phone everywhere in every people’s hand. My eldest sister own this phone (although she bought it quite later compared to others and used this the longest compared to others too, when the rest of the people already switched to other phones =p), my second, third and fourth sister had this phone as well, my sister’s friends, my next-door neighbor, and people I met on the streets. LOL!

Apparently, this phone was so popular that if u accidentally hit into somebody while you were walking in the street, and got each other’s phone fling and fell on the street, both of you might pick up on the wrong phone unknowingly and still thought it’s your own. LoL! That was how popular it was!

Ermm...but I never had this phone because it was too old and I was too young back then to own a phone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment