Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nokia 5800 Express Music

Nokia express music is one of the latest models newly released by Nokia and it’s one of my favorite! If you check on Nokia website, there is an ad on this phone posted at the homepage.


Here's the print screen from the website.



I’m sooo loving this phone! This phone is one of the coolest phones ever-released by Nokia and what’s making it even more cooler is the touch screen design that looks just like the Apple iPod Touch!



Indeed, this phone has a very similar design with iPod Touch that I sometimes mistook it as iPod when I saw it on magazines or posters.(Oh, iPod touch is another thing that gets me all-so-psyched about it =p). iPod did come out with a product that combines the functions of iPod + mobile phone which is known as iPhone. Apparently, people were getting so eager by the released of this phone. But good news to those wanting this phone by Apple, currently iPhone has reached Malaysia through Maxis! Yeah… Although iPhone seems to look very interesting but there are some functions in the phone that are not too ‘interesting’. I hear that is Apple strategy (by omitting some of the functions which i think is silly) because they are trying to be different than the phones in market. For instance I hear that iPhone doesn’t enable forwarding text message and you can only Bluetooth to from iPhone to iPhone only. So in this case, to those who wanted to buy iPhone I recommend you to get this Nokia 5800 exress music by Nokia instead. Particularly because

1. Nokia is the leader in mobile producing, next…

2. If you need a phone, it’s better to get a good one so you won’t get frustrates with the hassle of using it, next…

3. Nokia express music has better performance than iPhone and you can still store a bulk of music with its large storage capacity, lastly…

4. This phone looks almost like iPhone but has better specifications!
Hence, I can guarantee you that you won’t regret buying this phone. It’s touch screen just like iPhone guys! And currently many other mobile companies have seemed to come out with touch screen technology as well like Samsung and LG. Yet, I still think this one by Nokia is the best.
I saw one girl in my uni holding this phone and I sorted of eyeing at her phone secretly. LOL! This phone is simply amazing. Every time I saw the TV ads, I drool! (And I hate the TV keep showing the ad to irritate me! Haha!)

P/s: But here’s another recommendation to those iPod lovers, maybe you can get iPod Touch together with Nokia express music if it makes you feel better. At least you have two things that give you the best of quality and satisfaction! If I were you (and if I have the $$$ of course…) I would get both! LOL




Is there any of you who are using this phone now? Would you like to leave some comments or remarks about this Nokia Express Music? Feel free to do so =)

No comments:

Post a Comment