Friday, February 20, 2009

My First Nokia

My first Nokia phone was the 6610i model which was released roughly around the year 2003 because I remebered buying the phone only after it has been in the market for quite a certain time, which is in 2004(gave up my 2 months earnings working as part time promoter to the dealer =p ).




This model which I bought was actually the improved version of the 6610 model which has exactly the same look and almost the same features as the former model. The only thing that outlines the difference is the 'eye' or the integrated camera that comes in the update version of the phone. The integrated camera is capable of shooting images at a maximum resolution of 352 x 288 pixels, which makes it strictly for very casual users. For a resolution that small, the quality is surprisingly good.There are other mobile phones with VGA camera at that time but this one captures the best because I've seen my friend's one and I still prefere mine regardless =p. Besides the camera, the phone also has a xHTML browser that allows me to browse the internet through my phone. But it has limitation because you can't view contents that are too large.The phone also comes with an FM radio and you can listen to the radio on the moves but with a headset plug in because the headset functions as the antenna. You can turn the radio out loud too with the loudspeaker function!

See the integrated camera embedded at the back of the phone?



And this model also came in 3 original colours.


I had mine in blue =)

1 comment:

  1. one of those "first" handphones =)
    I still remember the Nokia craze back then, everyone wanted the 3310!! all nokia has got the snake game rightt..never bought one though. One thing for sure I heard the phones are pretty solid, not easy to get broken which is a good thing! keep up with the updatess

    ReplyDelete